International swimming pool and water treatment specialist Waterco Ltd has unveiled its new Zane Gulfpanel – the latest addition to Zane’s range of solar products, complimenting the original strip absorber form of solar pool heating, the Zane Gulfstream.
'This is a clear evolution of our Zane Gulf solar solutions,' says Waterco group marketing director, Bryan Goh.
'Extensive research, development and testing have gone into the refinement of the Zane Gulfpanel. And in creating this system, we have taken on board feedback from our dealers who have highlighted the opportunities of the panel system.'
Zane Gulfpanels are precision injection-moulded from a high-trade formulated polymer, which was selected for its outstanding heat transfer properties and its exceptional durability. The design and materials also ensure the Gulfpanel system withstands extreme weather conditions, is resistant to bird and wildlife attacks, is easy to install and use, and is UV stabilised.
'By adding the Zane Gulfpanel to our range, we are in the unique position of offering both types of systems, ensuring we can provide a solar solution to meet every requirement,' adds Goh.
'Gulfstream strip absorbers are best for custom installations on multiple roofs and odd shaped roofs – they cover the entire surface of the roof – whilst the Gulfpanel solution is ideal for a standard roof configuration, plus they’re easily installed.'
To determine the best solution, Zane uses an advanced computer sizing program to calculate a cost-effective tailored solution suited to the size of the pool, the specific conditions of the pool and its location, and the owners’ unique requirements regarding swimming season and the desired temperature.
The custom-designed Gulfpanel has a number of key benefits:
- Its modular design means the system can be easily and quickly installed
- Each Gulfpanel consists of a multitude of miniature solar absorber tubes to maximise the surface area exposed to the sun. The result is outstanding heat transfer
- The Zane Gulfpanel is moulded, therefore the dimensions of the strips have been reduced, increasing the exposed surface area to the sun
- The Gulfpanel is rigid, making it capable of withstanding attacks from birds and other animals
- Each panel is a solid, one-piece construction without joins, and each panel is connected by a barrel union system which is unique to Waterco
Like the Zane Gulfstream system, the Zane Gulfpanel features a computerised solar controller, ensuring the pool’s temperature is constantly monitored without the need for direct supervision.
The Zane Solar Pool Heating dealership will be the only network offering both Gulf heating solutions. Zane has been providing customised solar heating systems domestic, commercial and Olympic swimming pools since 1974.